Tuesday, November 27, 2007

TV News: Heroes, Chuck, Strike News

I'm sooo nervous about next week's "Heroes". WWK (Watch With Kristin on eonline.com) reports that one death is final, one is uncertain and one will be coming back- but says that if the uncertain death sticks, fans will have a cow. My guess, either Peter or Hiro would be the two that fans (including me) will freak out about. And, nope, HRG's "death" is not one of these three.

But, a small rant...seriously, does Peter not realize Adam's evilness? I know he believes that everyone is good, but COME ON. Dude, wise up. We are talking about Sark after all...

And I'm super psyched to report that "Chuck" has received a full season pick up (!) but that "Bionic Woman" and "Journeyman" are in serious trouble. I'd like to see both of these shows get a shot- especially "Journeyman" because I feel it's a really great show. I love when everyday people get thrown in these fantastical situations. "Bionic Woman" needs help- more focus, more "mythological" type story line. Apparently character Sara Corvis is gone as the actress has quit the show (not a lot of love goin' on between her and Michelle Ryan).

And, on a happy front, the WGA has gone back into negotiations with the AMPTP and according to one insider, the deal is nearly done. Some feel the strike was forced by the AMPTP because the initial offer was laughable at best, but really, what good has it done, other than to make the AMPTP look like a bunch of jerks. So, keep your fingers crossed, and maybe we'll get our new shows in the spring after all.

No comments: