Monday, November 12, 2007

"Entertainment Tonight"- a vent

So, I don't know if the strike is affecting this show or not...but holy crap- it's terrible! Not that ET was ever the height of "news" shows (it particularly got on my bad side after the whole year of "Anna Nicole Exclusives"), but I swear, they used to have cool entertainment stories. Spoilers, upcoming movie news...but now, it's about how Donny Osmond picked the suit for his father's funeral and whether this will hurt Marie's chances of winning "Dancing With the Stars". WTF ?!? I can't stand it. I mean...is this the best we can do for entertainment news? Is it only going to go downhill from here if TV continues to be shut down?

Oh- and if you're in support of the writer's plight- sign the online petition. As of today, it's over 44,000 (which is 9,000 more than yesterday!).

No comments: