Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ahhh....CBS Ye Knew Me- Not at All!

Well, they tanked "Jericho" with sticking it at 10 on Tuesday nights, and now they've axed "Moonlight." You go, CBS. Let's see how many more viewers you can tick off. The only shows I'll be watching are "Ghost Whisperer," which I'm surprised has survived as long as it has, "How I Met Your Mother," (thank God someone had enough sense to renew that) and "Big Bang Theory." Someone else in my household may turn on "Survivor", but I won't be paying attention- I'm over that, big time. The rest of your shows aren't in the demographic that you want to win: ie, mine (CSI and all of it's spin offs and the other crap you've got on), but I see the logic (not) in cancelling a show that consistently pulled in decent numbers for a Friday night. If I didn't love HIMYM, I probably wouldn't stick around on Mondays either.

When I can find it, I'll post info on what would've happened on "Moonlight" and any other cancelled shows ("Jericho" for one) that I can find info on. If there's a particular show you want info about- post it in the comments and I'll see what I can do.


No comments: