Wednesday, June 21, 2006

More Everwood Scoopage

While fans are still pleading hard for another season of "Everwood", it looks like it is really and truly done. But, thanks to "Watch With Kristin" over at www.eonline.com, we did get a little bit more information as to what would have happened next season. Kristin asked Greg Berlanti if [Hannah and Bright] would have ended up together and lived happily ever after. " 'I think ultimately, yes, definitely,' Berlanti said. And here comes the shocker! (At least it was to me.) 'I can tell you that one of my sort-of plans for the year was that I was going to temporarily put Hannah and Ephram together," he revealed, 'and sort of twist everything up a bit. But I still would've brought the core couples back together in the end.'
"He talked about the alternate ending (in which Madison reappeared) and said: 'To be honest, those cliffhangers were more setups for next year. We would've had almost the same number of payoffs for sort of the life of the series. Because we would've been trying to sort of redefine the show next year, I think, in certain regards. It was sort of a pivotal moment. Had the show gone on, I think it would've started to focus more on Andy's relationship with Delia, and, of course, it's not so much a widower's journey anymore, because we would've done the wedding, and there would've been some other very rewarding storylines.'"


Yikes! Hannah and Ephram??!?!?!???! I think I'm almost happy to have seen the end if that were true (though I can imagine it would have been something like...well, maybe I have a crush on her/him, with some sort of an awkward kiss, and the realization that they are more like siblings).

Well...there ya have it, again...kind of.


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Carey, I just wanted to tell you, you are doing a great job with your blog. Keep up the good work. :)